Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oldies But Goodies

A huge Thank You to Randy for wiping clean Alvie's laptop and My Computer. I finally coppied over all 556 photos from the thumb drive. I found alot of surprises I didn't know I had. Enjoy the walk down memory lane!


Alvie & Havelah Sweet 16 Christmas Kids

Eliza in San Diego




Danny's Eagle Court of Honor

Danny and his mom @ the Payson Cemetary

Fall 2004 Football - Eliza's pretty scary

Jonah's Foot surgery Febuary 2006
I think his cousins painted his toes pink! It might be the other photo


Jonah's 4-H Market Swine Project



Proud me. Exstatic Elder Hafen


Alvie's Eagle Scout Project


Sariah in San Diego her Senior year


Eliza and Buck

6 comments:

scooping it up said...

Hurray for clean computers and great pictures! I have a few I want to email ya...

Jarom and Melissa said...

Always fun to find pictures you didn't know you had. Great pictures!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Always fun to find pictures you didn't know you had. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

I like the one of Eliza and Buck so much!
Riah

Grandma Jane said...

Nice work! Net. I have a soft spot for those blue little casts Jonah. I sure like your eagel project Alvie. Eliza your such a cutie! I didn't know your were in San Diego Miss Sariah. Isn't Buck so sweet?! I need to write Dan the Man! Love you all.

Rabecca said...

It's fun to travel down memory lane once in a while. What cute kids and to see them now. You are a great mother doing your best.