Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Puppy Fix!


My beautiful mother saying goodbye to Diego last summer

Freddie the sweet little 8 week old I feel in love with at Jo's

Play Time!


Puppys bring out the little kid in me :)

Diego - my dog from this family that passed away last summer -
I still miss him very much he was my best buddy

Buck and Eliza making up a place to sleep in the hotel room -
Thanks for taking me to that show mom!

Buck, Daisy and us kids in Orovada - Jonah is taking the picture

I went out to my friend Jo Grahams in Denio Nv over Easter and saw her new batch of puppys. I have known Jo for ten years now, since we got Buck in Oct 1999. Her dogs are such amazing family dogs and remind you that not all German Shephards have the personality that loves to have a pack and a family to be a part of.
If I had the ability to have a dog right now I would have come home with sweet little Freddie - but I know it wouldnt be fair to him because I am going to school and working, to not have the time with me he would like. Maybe in a few years I will be at a point where I can have a dog again.

2 comments:

Grandma Pearl said...

Grandpa John said "That was a long time ago and brought back lots of memories.
Thanks for sharing.
Love to yu all.
Grandma Pearl

Grandma Jane said...

Boy at first glance I thought that was Mandy and Goldie with your mom. Talk about memories of along time ago. At first glance I thought Eliza was Ashley with Buck. Guess I need to put my glasses on. Puppies and babies are the cutest! Wish they never grew up!