Saturday, January 1, 2011

Catching Up!

I have to give great thanks to Sariah for making me find me blogger email account and reset the password.  it took a better part of an entire morning.  I think I have learned my lesson.  Yes I will be posting on a regular basis.  For all of you who have given up on me, hope you are up to second chances.  I have written  comments on the last three post  of photos- all of which Sariah posted from her camera.  Take a peek, the comments are not long, but they are entered.

If you haven't  heard, I am returning to  college this semester.  Orientation is this coming Friday, all day for 8 hours.  I tried to get a wavier because I'm over the hill, but no go.  I am taking history, college algebra, and computers.  12 credits, two days a week before workl, 5 days a week during lunch for math, and 3 days a week after work for computers.  I received a Pell Grant and then just before Christmas, Southern Utah University offered me an additional grant - so tuition is covered.  Jonah and I have to order our books online today or they may not arrive before the first day of class.  I am working on a business management degree.  And additonal schooling will help for merit job promotions.  

Eliza will be home tomorrow with the camera, so I am playing catch up with the postings.  Below is a few shots of Danny at his mission homecoming in July 2010.






I have more Thanksgiving Hawaii photos thanks to Pamela and her new camera.  those will be next.  The wedding phots of Danny and Laurell are on the camera that is in Nevada with Eliza.  They will follow.
HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Sariah Marie Hafen said...

I am so proud of you for going back to school mommy! I can't believe you are tackling work and school full time!
I can't wait to see Aunt Pams pictures from our Thanksgiving trip!