Sunday, January 16, 2011

Danny's Wedding Part 1

The Wedding

The Sealing was beautiful and memorable.  Afterwards with no professional photographer available; we began the long teedious picture taking. Our family had 3 cameras, Laurelle's family the same.  I think we spent over 2 hours taking pictures.   It was hot and sunny, the best  and warmest day  I have seen in Laie.  Jonah finally ran back to the car in the  parking lot and brought back a bag of water bottles.  The bride, her mom and grandma were so very grateful.  Me too.  Of course as mother of the groom I had no time for breakfast that morning.  Busy getting the last of Dannys things out of his apartment, driving him to the temple.  I put a stop at putting on his cufflinks, and said, " Danny if you don't let me go get ready, I may be late. 

Laurelle Ashley Hafen's family
She is the oldest.

Dannys' always been a fanatastic big brother to Eliza

I got brave and asked a gentlemen with a camera if he could help us out.
I assumed he was with the next wedding party; but actually he was the
temple grounds architecture and was evalutating all of his work
that was accomplished during October and Novermeber
as they prepared for the re-dedication of the
Laie, Hawaii Temple which accured the Sunday, before Thanksgiving.
This man was kind enough to take two photos with all 6 or 7 cameras.
Because of him, we have a Group Photo.
The couple next to me, behing John, is Bro. and Sis. Gubbler. 
 He is Danny's Biology Professor.
Danny is assisting him this semester with some undergraduate reasearch.

In the middle of a 'swing dance'

This one is for Sariah - its almost  a full lenght shot of my dress.
But isn't Eliza gorgeous?!

We were trying to count and have our Eyes open at the right time.

The tree to the left behind us was amazing with all of its
straight branches that resembled a spider web.

Almost over, happy day, lets go eat!

Starry Eyed Princess 

No comments: